- managing of Service handover activities for BI developments from different projects;
- performing quality assurance for implemented BI solutions with respect to client development standards, analyze performance, propose solutions to Project/Services/Basis teams;
- performing proofs of concepts for new solutions, define the scope and testing scenarios;
- organizing knowledge transfer sessions to Services teams;
- supporting SAP BW 7.3, help to current Services teams with complex issues investigation.
- 3+ years experience in SAP BW 7.3;
- experience in SAP BW 7.5 on HANA, BusinessObjects solutions, SAP BW Basis specifics, extraction using Hana SLT and DataServices is a plus;
- expert knowledge of SAP BW extraction from R3 and non-SAP systems, data modeling design, reporting and performance optimization;
- strong knowledge of design techniques, data integration principles, missed data restoration options;
- able to read/write ABAP code;
- end to end project implementation experience (including testing scenarios provisioning, support during cutover, interaction with service teams);
- client-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field;
- English - at least Intermediate level.
- support of international FMCG company, working in multicultural environment;
- location - on-site, Moscow region (2 hours from Moscow, south).